Monday, November 15, 2010

Here I Am - Rick Ross f / Nelly & Avery Storm (+ lyrics)

I'm here. Rick Ross's Trilla Excerpts from his 10th album. Lyrics: I have a couple of dollars I can for them on their spending as they can be my wife, my love You can call me late at night, Get right is no right of every woman needs a super man super Here Places to visit we Codra the port or the new white BM Home from FAMU with a gorgeous face, Next semester she was in Florida cooking at home-etch for the transfer of financial assistance. I doubt very much that it has problems with financial planningAid. Remember, my time is my finances straight, I have also opened their doors to panantial Boss has been used to fight with their mothers until they have em SA, down Now she in close contact with their mothers (what?) Yes, I put ice on her arm, now she is always aware sliced nights spent in Milan (yeah) We still blow in the grass together, they cheated, but we are still left with the house on the beach when you want water to the north and I still can not believe that there is Boss I had a lot ofDollars you can about her because she can spend my lady, you can be my boyfriend called me late at night, Get right is no right of every woman needs a super super man Here I am to hear what they are and I'm here because I find the others that when you have the best? The previous was a test for you, now in big leagues A black Sine brother who does not want to play with me? Ya last man was a fool And you can say I told you talked a lot at first, but you may find that there are dead you canI ...

No comments:

Post a Comment